TOWN OF HERMAN
ANNUAL TOWN MEETING NOTICE
TOWN OF HERMAN ANNUAL MEETING NOTICE AND PLAN TO ADJOURN
The Annual Town Meeting of the Town of Herman, Dodge County will be called to order at 7:00 p.m., Tuesday, April 21, 2020, at the Town of Herman Town Hall located at W1892 Rock Road Iron Ridge, Wisconsin.
Due to the current public health emergency, it is anticipated that after calling the meeting to order there will be a motion and vote to immediately recess the annual town meeting to May 19, 2020, (a later date within 30 days after the date of the originally scheduled meeting) as allowed under Wis. Stat. § 60.11(4).
- Call to Order
- Motion to recess the meeting till May 19, 2020 at 7pm
- If the motion to recess fails, the Annual town meeting will be held.
- Agenda Presentation
- Approval minutes from April 16, 2019 Annual Town Meeting.
- Approval minutes from November 12, 2019 Special Town Meeting of Electors
- Set date for 2021 Annual Town Meeting (3rd Tuesday in April) April 20,2021
- 2019 Annual Financial Report
- Discuss/act on town issues.
April 15, 2020
Alison Town Clerk of the Town of Herman, Dodge County