NOTICE TO BIDDERS
TOWN OF HERMAN
Notice is hereby given that the Town Board of the Town of Herman, Dodge County, Wisconsin will accept sealed bids for the following materials and services for 2019
- Culvert remove/replace on Illinois Road (near Pierce Road) and asphalt patch 36″ x 94′ plastic culvert – no end walls
- Culvert remove/replace on Idaho Road (near Neveda Road) and asphalt patch 24″ x 40′ plastic culvert- no end walls
- Culvert remove/replace on Nenno Road (east of Pierce Road) and asphalt patch 36″x 40′ plastic culvert- no end wall
- Culvert remove/replace on Illinois Road (east of Freedom Road) and asphalt patch 36″ x 50″ plastic culvert- no end walls
- Culvert remove/replace on Rock Road (east of AY) and asphalt patch 36″ x 15′ north end replace & use old end walls.
- Remove base and replace aggregate & pave on Illinois Road east of AY approx.135’ x 22’
- Remove base and replace with aggregate & pave on Illinois Road east of Pierce approx. 200’ x 23’
- Overlay asphalt on Freedom Road south of Iowa approx. 375’ x 22’
- Overlay asphalt on Illinois Road east of PS. approx. 75’x 22’ cut down shoulder.
Bids for all or only parts of the work may be submitted.
CONTACT SUPERVISOR #2 SHAWN BOEDER (920)-988-4699 FOR EXACT SPECIFICATIONS AND PROJECT LOCATIONS.
All bids shall be submitted to Alison Pecha, Clerk, W1892 Rock Rd, Iron Ridge WI, 53035 prior to 7:00 p.m, June 18, 2019 at which time the Town Board will publicly open the bids at Herman Town Hall. The Town reserves the right to reject any or all bids and to accept the bid most advantageous to the Town of Herman. A letting of the work described herein is subject to the provision of 66.0903 Wisconsin Statutes relating to wage rates payable on the work
Dated: May 20, 2019 Alison Pecha