Town of Herman has no provisional ballots for the Spring Election(4-4-17).
Absentee Voting in the Clerk’s Office may be accomplished by calling the clerk at (920) 387-9322 to set-up an appointment. Absentee Voting will be available through Sunday, April 2, 2017 4pm. The clerk’s office is located at N7240 Ferris Road, Mayville
Contact the clerk, Diane Beine at (920) 387-9322 or (920) 296-7340 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org for ways to obtain an absentee ballot or to set-up an appointment to absentee vote in the clerk’s office.
To check the status of your absentee ballot or to check your voter history
- Please visit: https://myvote.wi.gov/
The State of Wisconsin Elections and Ethics Commissions website has all the forms available for download. Below are links to some of the most requested forms.
GAB-121 Absentee Ballot Request
- English Absentee Ballot Request: http://gab.wi.gov/forms/gab-121-english
- Spanish Absentee Ballot Request: http://gab.wi.gov/forms/gab-121-spanish
- Hmong Absentee Ballot Request: http://gab.wi.gov/forms/gab-121-hmong
GAB-131 Voter Registration Application
- English Voter Registration Form: http://gab.wi.gov/forms/gab-131-english
- Spanish Voter Registration Form: http://gab.wi.gov/forms/gab-131-spanish
- Hmong Voter Registration Form: http://gab.wi.gov/forms/gab-131-hmong