TOWN OF HERMAN, DODGE COUNTY, WISCONSIN
NOTICE IS HEREBY given that the Town of Herman Plan Commission will meet on Wednesday, February 24, 2016 at 7:00pm, at Herman School, N6409 Cty Hwy P.
The Agenda will include:
- Call to Order.
- Roll Call.
- Approval of Agenda.
- State of Public Notice.
For each Public Hearing:
- Applicant gives presentation.
- Anyone speak for CUP.
- Anyone speak against CUP.
- Close public portion of hearing.
- Zoning Administrator’s recommendation.
- Commission deliberates.
- Commission makes advisory recommendation and votes.
- A Public Hearing for a minor land division application by Norbert Feucht to create an agricultural parcel under the Land Division & Development, Chapter 251, Code of Ordinances, Town of Herman, Dodge County, Wisconsin in the SW ¼ of the SE ¼ of Section 5 and in the NW ¼ of NE ¼ of Section 8
- A Public Hearing for a minor land division and a conditional use permit application by George Wiedmeyer Trust to create a residential parcel under the Land Division & Development, Chapter 251 and Zoning Chapter 384-28, Code of Ordinances, Town of Herman, Dodge County, Wisconsin in the SW ¼ of the SW ¼ of Section 2.
- Communications and petitions by Plan Commission Secretary
- Future agenda items and business
Immediately following the adjournment of the Plan Commission meeting, the Town Board will convene to consider the recommendations made by the Plan Commission on the Public Hearings and possibly act on them. The Town Board may be present at the Plan Commission meeting.
Diane Beine, Plan Commission Secretary
Posted at Lisko’s, Hillcrest Inn, Town Hall and Town website February 6, 2016