TOWN OF HERMAN, DODGE COUNTY, WISCONSIN
NOTICE IS HEREBY given that the regular monthly meeting of the Town Board of Herman, Dodge Cty, Wisconsin, will be held on Monday, August 8, 2016 at 7pm at Herman School in the gymnasium, N6409 Cty Hwy P.
- Call to order.
- Approve agenda
- Public comments and appearances-15 minutes with 2 minutes per person. Additional public participation may occur on any agenda item at the call of the chair
- Approve minutes of previous meetings
- July 11, 2016 Regular Town Board Meeting
- Treasurer’s Report and communications thereof
- Zoning Administrator’s report and communications thereof
- Possibly discuss and possible decision on Town’s offer to purchase property owned by Zum Kripplein Christi Lutheran Church prepared by the Town’s attorney
- Possibly discuss and possibly act on roadwork including but not limited to:
- Culverts on Rock Road, Freedom Road, and Alaska Road
- Communications and petitions by Town Clerk
- Discuss items for future meeting agenda inclusion
- Approve payment of bills
- Read any correspondence
This meeting notice is posted as follows:
Town Hall Hillcrest Inn Lisko’s Tavern www.townofherman.com
Dated August 4, 2016
Town requests person requiring assistance to enable attendance and participation to provide at least 24 hour notice.
Notice: Members of other governmental bodies of the town may attend the above meeting. Pursuant to State ex.rel., vs. Greendale Village Board, 173 West 20 533,494 NW 2nd 408 (1993), such attendance may be considered a meeting of the respective governmental body. This notice is given so that members of other governmental bodies of the town may attend the meeting without violating the open meeting law. At each particular meeting, no action will be taken by any governmental body other than the governmental body specifically referred in session at that time pursuant to this notice.