NOTICE TO BIDDERS
TOWN OF HERMAN
Notice is hereby given that the Town Board of the Town of Herman, Dodge County, Wisconsin will accept sealed bids for the following materials and services for 2017
- Wedge and chip seal Freedom Road approximately .75 miles from State Road 33 to County Road DW. This is a hard surfaced road which includes the application and stone cover (pea gravel or chips) aggregate.
- Culvert Wedge on Buchannan Road south of Illinois Road
- Culvert Wedge on Iowa Road east of Freedom Road
- Culvert Wedge on Rock Road south of Pierce Road
- Culvert Wedge on North Astor Road north of Woodland Road south of County Road S.
CONTACT CHAIRPERSON JOEL CHRIST (920) 387-9605 or SUPERVISOR #2 DALE RAVANELLI (920-948-2055) FOR EXACT SPECIFICATIONS AND PROJECT LOCATIONS.
All bids shall be submitted to Alison Pecha, Clerk, W1892 Rock Rd, Iron Ridge WI, 53035 prior to 7:00 p.m, June 13, 2017 at which time the Town Board will publicly open the bids at Herman Town Hall. The Town reserves the right to reject any or all bids and to accept the bid most advantageous to the Town of Herman. A letting of the work described herein is subject to the provision of 66.0903 Wisconsin Statutes relating to wage rates payable on the work
Dated: May 11, 2017 Alison Pecha