TOWN OF HERMAN, DODGE COUNTY, WISCONSIN
NOTICE IS HEREBY given that the Town of Herman Plan Commission will meet on April 18, 2017 at 6:45pm at Herman Town Hall at W1892 Rock Road.
The Agenda will include:
- Call to Order.
- Roll Call.
- Approval of Agenda.
- Minutes from previous meeting
- State of Public Notice.
For each Public Hearing:
- Applicant gives presentation.
- Anyone speak for CUP.
- Anyone speak against CUP.
- Close public portion of hearing.
- Zoning Administrator’s recommendation.
- Commission deliberates.
- Commission makes advisory recommendation and votes.
- A Public Hearing for a minor land division application by Glen Schulz to create a new non-farm residential parcel under the Land Division & Development, Chapter 251, and Zoning, Chapter 384-28 and 384-55, Code of Ordinances, Town of Herman, Dodge County, Wisconsin in the NW ¼ of the SW ¼ of Section 16
- Communications and petitions by Plan Commission Secretary
- Future agenda items and business
Immediately following the adjournment of the Plan Commission meeting, the Town Board will convene to consider the recommendations made by the Plan Commission on the Public Hearings and possibly act on them. The Town Board may be present at the Plan Commission meeting.
Diane Beine, Plan Commission Secretary
Posted at Lisko’s, Hillcrest Inn, Town Hall and Town website April 2, 2017
Any person who has a qualifying disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act that requires the meeting or materials at the meeting to be in an accessible format must contact the Town Clerk, Diane Beine at 920-387-9322, 24 hours before the day of the meeting so that arrangements may be made to accommodate your request.